Determine membership level for your organization
Membership Level Membership Fee Benefits Principal Members Membership dues determined by size of company (# of employees) Size of Company Annual Dues Over 10,000 $25,000 251 – 9,999 $9,500 Up to 250 $5,000
- Voting rights and full participation in all the working groups of the organization; may nominate employees to serve as group leaders.
- Eligible to partake in planned interoperability activities
- Invitation to All-Member Meetings
- May host Consortium-branded Meet-Ups
- Company logo on Consortium website
- Discount on Consortium sponsorships
The membership team will review your Membership Application within 1 – 3 business days and be in touch with any questions. Please be sure that when completing the membership application you are using the email address that is associated with your companies domain to avoid any delays in the application review process. If there are no questions on your application, you will receive an email from DocuSign with the IWA Membership Agreement for signature. After receiving an executed IWA Membership Agreement, the membership team will process your membership within 1 – 3 business days and send you welcome materials with an invoice for your annual membership dues. Membership privileges do not begin until payment is received. Please contact membership@InterWork.org with any questions.